Thoughtless
Remember Me
Sophie Kinsella
This Girl (Slammed, #3)
Colleen Hoover
On Dublin Street (On Dublin Street, #1)
Samantha Young
Willow Springs (Destiny, #5)
Toni Blake
Rules of Attraction - Simone Elkeles Ooohhh!! Simone Elkeles posted 3 excerpts here: http://perfectchemistrythebook.com/roa-excerpt.html

Only 4 days until release! :)

I have a massive library fine now - why? Because I'm being selfish and don't want to give this one up. After reading Perfect Chemistry, I was excited about the change to a trilogy, but doubtful that one of my favorite YAs could be topped. I was pleased to be wrong - to echo a few friends who read this with me, Rules of Attraction was in a league of its own. This heroine, who wears odd clothing combos and has a stutter when she's nervous, was more likable than Perfect Chemistry's heroine. When you read a library copy, then insist on owning your own copy, you know you've found a winner. It's not imperative, but I would recommend reading this trilogy in order. Also, the video teaser for Rules of Attraction is pretty impressive, and not at all cheesy like the very inaccurate video for Perfect Chemistry. Unfortunately, the Rules of Attraction video hasn't been uploaded to the Goodreads author page yet, but you can catch it on her official website. Elkeles has once again given me a gorgeous, complex latino bad-boy hero to fall for in her interracial romance series, and I'm not all surprised Rules of Attraction debuted at #3 on the New York Times bestseller list, right behind my other favorite YA series, The Hunger Games trilogy (Books #1 & #2). The ROA bookcover is just perfect, too - that's an actual scene in the book! :) Everyone I've rec'd this series to has also fallen in love with it - you won't be disappointed~