Thoughtless
Remember Me
Sophie Kinsella
This Girl (Slammed, #3)
Colleen Hoover
On Dublin Street (On Dublin Street, #1)
Samantha Young
Willow Springs (Destiny, #5)
Toni Blake
Undead and Unfinished - MaryJanice Davidson 2.5 Stars. I knew what I was getting into when I started this book. MJD received so much backlash and hate mail about it that she posted a recent blog entry defending, apologizing? and explaining it. But I was STILL not prepared for the massive MASSIVE "WTF" moment in the epilogue. It was creepy, horrible,unbelievable and I wasn't even sure it happened when I first listened to it. I had to immediately jump onto the internet to get confirmation. This book was especially hard to follow for me because I did it on audiobook and this did NOT work well towards the end -->the last few chapters are from both Evil Future Betsy and Present Day Betsy's points of views. I am seriously considering putting a print version of this book on hold. I felt like one of the people I teased for not getting the Inception movie. I must do a partial re-read of the end.

I'm a little more optimistic about the future of this series because several discussion threads indicate that the already-released prologue for next book, "Undead and Undetermined", will ease the concerns that this book's epilogue gave us...That Betsy's going to work hard to make sure that the horrible things *which I shall not name* won't happen and that a different future can still happen. Who am I kidding - BETTER happen!

Side note: I think it's kind of sweet that the author's husband jumped in to defend her on Amazon's "WTF - Is Mary Janice Davidson on crack?" discussion thread. And truly, his comments helped ease some of my concerns, too.