Thoughtless
Remember Me
Sophie Kinsella
This Girl (Slammed, #3)
Colleen Hoover
On Dublin Street (On Dublin Street, #1)
Samantha Young
Willow Springs (Destiny, #5)
Toni Blake
Catching Fire (Hunger Games, #2) - Suzanne  Collins Catching Fire, Book 2 in the Hunger Games series….what can I say other than this trilogy is fantastic, amazing, addictive and one of the best I’ve ever read. The Hunger Games (Book 1) was so wonderful – I wasn’t sure Suzanne Collins could top it – but she did it for me with Catching Fire! The last 20 pages or so, I was refusing basic human function - I was so compelled to finish and completely sucked into this world. Romance, adventure, heart – I have 2 sisters (ages 11 and 32) just as addicted to this series, plus a 20-something male grad student. I’m trying to turn everyone I know onto this trilogy.

I’m going back and forth on who will ultimately win Katniss’ heart. I know who I think it should be, but will someone die and make the ultimate sacrifice for her in the final book? Will she even live through the final book? There’s a reason why although Steve King hates Stephenie Meyer’s writing, they both agree on the addictive quality of this series. September 2010 (final book released I think) seems like an eternity from now, but I guess we’ll have to be patient.

On the upside, I recently found out that Lionsgate acquired the worldwide distribution rights to the film version of The Hunger Games in March of 2009…that’s only 6 months after The Hunger Games was released…yes, it’s that good. And thankfully, Collins is writing the screenplay as well.

Update: 8/21/2010
Just finished my THIRD read of this book in less than 1 year. I cried at the end this time. And various other parts. I don't think I even cried at the end during my first read. It wasn't a sad cry - it was more being overwhelmed with emotions and excitement. 3. More. Days!!! Until we get this amazing story's conclusion. *squee!!!*