Thoughtless
Remember Me
Sophie Kinsella
This Girl (Slammed, #3)
Colleen Hoover
On Dublin Street (On Dublin Street, #1)
Samantha Young
Willow Springs (Destiny, #5)
Toni Blake
Sweet Restraint - Beth Kery I'm slowly easing back into the review game (pc problems - I'll spare you details) :) so I'm going to cheat and say my friend Shawna summed up my thoughts exactly. I don't mind the tough, almost a**hole alpha heros. Honestly, Wicked Burn and although I thought she did an excellent job handling a time travel/ghost plot, it lacked the level of extreme heat I was expecting after [b:Wicked Burn|3011919|Wicked Burn|Beth Kery|http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51Zy1sT%2BKLL._SL75_.jpg|3042452]

Now with Sweet Restraint, the heat is back on fire like I prefer it, but I just didn't love it as much as Wicked Burn. The things Shane does to Laura in the bedroom...or car...to "make her trust him" - I felt so bad for Laura - I don't like it when a hero doesn't give a heroine sexual relief, no matter the justification. As the captivity portion of the storyline came to close, and the plot was wrapping up, I was already thinking about my next book, not wishing Sweet Restraint wouldn't end. And that's why it gets a 4 stars. Beth Kery is still a favorite author, and I can't wait for her next release!