Thoughtless
Remember Me
Sophie Kinsella
This Girl (Slammed, #3)
Colleen Hoover
On Dublin Street (On Dublin Street, #1)
Samantha Young
Willow Springs (Destiny, #5)
Toni Blake
Seven Nights of Sin - Lacey Alexander I agree with Laura and Heather here, Hot Hot Hot! Lacey does a great job of describing the locations in Vegas. I appreciated the accurancy as I felt like I was taking a return trip :)

Brenna has been running the office for an indie record label. Their top A & R rep, Damon, only pops into the office occasionaly as he's often on scouting trips in hot entertainment cities. He lives a very sexually free and adventurous lifestyle that often makes the headlines because he's just as gorgeous and sexy as the talented artists he represents. Unfortunately, one such artist is threatening suit against the label, alleging Damon made her exchange sex in order to get signed.

Brenna is thrilled when the label's president promotes her to A & R Rep, and sends her on a trip to Vegas to have Damon show her the ropes. Problem? Damon's going to get canned if the lawsuit is filed, but Brenna is instructed to keep this information to herself or risk her new job.

Brenna's been lusting after Damon for months, but she's been pretty closed up since her separation and recent divorce. With a sexy new wardrobe and confident attitude, Brenna hits Vegas and quickly begins mixing business with pleasure. And let me just be absolutely clear, the 7 nights were amazingly HOT! The locations and "style" were exciting, unique, and kept me guessing to where the next night would lead! But this book was not just about 7 hot nights in Vegas...the affair morphs into connection and tenderness, and I think the 7th night may have been the sweetest, sexiest night of them all! :)

This is my second Lacey Alexander book, my first being Voyeur. Voyeur is still my favorite between the two, but damn it was close! I stayed up into the wee hours for this one :) This book was awesome. Voyeurism, exhibition, a little F/M/F, but mostly just smokin' hot M/F with Brenna and Damon. Enjoy!